Thursday, April 7, 2011

I'm SHOCKED! Brian Joo - Loved, It's Over Now MV


I've never listened to Brian Joo's songs before but when I watched this song's mv teaser, I instantly attracted to it.So, I decided to watch the mv as soon as it's out and...WOW, it's really AWESOME!

This song is totally sad but it's really addictive. Its mv is so unique and shocking!It reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera and its storyline is more towards Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde in which Brian has split identity; one with good side (represented by white) and the other one is awfully bad (represented by black).. The identities are mixed together and it caused him to lose the woman that he loves..T_T The ending is sooo creepy.... I'm really SHOCKED when he pulls out the mask and the blood spilled over..Huhu...

Here's the mv:


Well, what do you think of the mv?It's creepy, isn't it?

Let's listen to the English version of the song...


And...the live performance of his come back in M! Countdown..I really like his performance..I mean, his awesome voice plus ballet dancers..What else we want?


Credit goes to the owner of the videos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment