Sunday, July 10, 2011

Blogging Idol!

It's time to join Blogging Idol again...*_^

I'm soooo busy with my works nowadays.I just finished my training. Being able to teach again made me alive!Hehe...Just imagine, I need to listen to all talks for a month!So, coming back to the teaching field is just awesome!I miss teaching and my students!Hehe...
Now, I'm just taking some time off and blog again.^_^

Talking about blogging, it's not easy to do it, especially if you've so many things to do.You just feel very lazy to do it even though you've a lot of ideas in your head. I mean, your energy was sucked out in the class, the only thing that you wanna do would be sleep, right?Zzzzzz....Simply say, blogging requires passion which I don't have.Hehe...

I must find that passion and love blogging.Hehe...Hope, I can do it.*_^



2 comments:

Sara aisha said...

Yosh!!! Go, dear...go!!!!

Tale STeLLaR said...

Thank u, honey!Let's go together in Blogging Idol!(I know u r far in front of me..)Haha..

Post a Comment