Monday, June 6, 2011

Pit-A-Pat by Sunny Hill - The Greatest Love ost...Soooo into it!!!!




It's been a long time since I last updated my blog.I was really busy with my work until I don't have time to update it.Poor my sweet little blogland!Huhu...

Here's I decided to share one of the Best Love a.k.a. the Greatest Love ost.I loooooove this song so much!!!AND....I LOVE the drama even more!!!!

For those who don't have time to watch this drama, why don't you go this wonderful site that provides the best recaps of this drama?I always visit it to know about it...I just love how the author writes her comments.Hehe...I'm sure, you'll go and watch it straight away after you finished reading the recaps.Hehe...




Credit goes to the owner of the video.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

daebak...!!!

Post a Comment