Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sung-bong Choi (Korea's Got Talent), fighting!!!


Soooo touching!!!Soooo inspiring!!!These are the only words I could say about this guy.I don't know how he can live on the street for 10 years; ever since he was 5 years old!But, there's something BIG about him that makes him brave enough to fight all bad circumstances in his life..And that is...COURAGE!I would surely die if I were in his shoes but he survived!

I cried when I first watch this video.His operatic voice when he sang Nella Fantasia is outstanding!He reminds me a lot of Paul Pott.When I listened to him, I have the same feeling like when I first listened to Paul Pott. He definitely deserves standing ovation!I really hope he will succeed in Korea's Got Talent and later be the best singer in Korea.He is the next Susan Boyle!He deserves to get the best after facing all these hardships...Aja...Aja..Sung Bong!!!Fighting!!!


Credit goes to the owner of the video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment