Friday, March 23, 2012

The Moon That Embraces The Sun!!!My fave Korean drama ever!!!


Yes, The Moon That Embraces The Sun has ended!(Sadly...T_T)...I looooooove that drama sooooo much!!!!It's the best Korean drama ever!!! 

Why I love it?

First, the storyline is awesome!!!! 


The touching love story along with sacrifices and political conflicts..I love how the story moved..How Hwon loyally loves Yeon Woo, how he fights for her even though she's dead, how he still remembers her, how he settles political conflicts smartly. I also love Prince Yang Myung...How he loves Yeon Woo, how he sacrifices himself for his beloved brother...
How about Yeon Woo?Well, there're times I think, she's stiff but I like her breakthrough performance when she remembers everything...How she fights back, how lovely she is when she's with King Hwon...

Second, Kim Soo Hyun!!!


He's soooo good in portraying King Hwon..Every emotion that he showed reached my heart...When he's angry, I myself felt scared, as if I was scolded by him...When he's lovey dovey, I felt over the moon, as if I'm Yeon Woo.Hehe..And...When he's crying his heart out, I really wanna go into the drama and hug him tightly...

0 comments:

Post a Comment